14 June 2010

I'm Back.

I've been insanely busy and had little time to blog, but I've finished the level one OU course I started and don't have any more work to do until October, so it's back to blogging for me now. I'm also writing for some other sites and am trying to get my first Squidoo lens off the ground so please click here visit it for me as it has had no traffic for a long time. I'm going to start writing in earnest this summer and have joined Bukisa, I've also got more to write about Jimi Hendrix as lots of new information has come to light in the comments on my original posts.
The pigeons haven't left my window box yet so I've got over growing tomato plants everywhere and the usual masses of Chilli plants that need re-potting. Wish me luck...

3 comments:

Anji said...

It's good to see you back again. Good luck with all of your writing projects.

Any chicks yet?

Anji said...

I'm not authorised to visit your Squidoo thing!

Anji said...

Might be because I'm in France. At least I'm not getting smilies or the green card lottery show up!