10 July 2010

Writers Block

Sorry I haven't posted in so long I've just had a complete lack of inspiration for things to blog about. I haven't been able to think of any good new articles either so I haven't made any money at any other sites too. Though My Jimi Hendrix Squidoo lens is doing quite well now, if you were following my Hendrix posts then check it out as it contains more information that came from the comments people left and other sources I have read since writing them.

The heat doesn't help It makes my brain tired and I lose a lot of sleep which makes it harder to think of things to write. Just reading through my blog and seeing what posts are most popular with search engines gives me an idea of what to write about though so I should be able to get something else done soon.

No comments: