6 February 2009

Great Site For Halloween Costumes

I’m a great lover of Halloween and used to love dressing up when I was I kid, when I have a bigger place I’ll throw adult Halloween costume parties and will dress up again. There are so many costume options these days you are spoilt for choice.
I was searching the Internet for costume ideas as the witch costume every year is getting a little tired, and I came across the site Costume Cauldron while looking for a gypsy skirt . They have lots of excellent costumes, one of the creepiest has to be the "creepeez killer clown" I found in their “Serial Killer” section, anyone who’s ever seen or read Stephen Kings “It” or is generally spooked by Clowns Will understand why, it comes with highly detailed mask with a moveable jaw, finger extensions, and would scare the pants off me if someone jumped out from the dark wearing it.
And I also loved their “Fortune Teller” Costume, it not only looks lovely, it has a ruffled underskirt and petty coat is made from high quality materials and comes in a re-usable garment bag, what more could you ask for? And for the men there is a selection of ceaser Halloween costumes
I also found that look on the homepage halfway down on the right and click on the brown comma in the line that reads “Our Store now has over 10,000 masquerade items for you to choose from!” you find a secret haunted house that gives you a discount. It's never too early to get another new Halloween Costume, this year be prepared. :)

1 comment:

Halloween Costumes said...

I love Halloween! It is so much fun! I just love getting all dress up! I can't wait for it every year. That is a really great site. I have also found some really great costumes at www.halloweenandcostumes.com. Thank you for the post.