10 November 2007

My Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band Projects.


for a couple of years now I've had a message board on the subject of the British comedy band "The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band" it's grown since it started and the members have helped me give the place a whole new look. I'm so proud of everyones work and would love to give them all a big pat on the back, I designed the new background on the message board (click here to see it) but all the banners and the logo's were designed by my members.

I recently started a home page to consolidate all the links photo's and information we have collected and make it easier to access click here to visit it.

I'm also sharing some of the bootlegs I have found over the years on the first page but will never be sharing any official releases so please don't ask.

No comments: