13 December 2006

A New Meme

I found an interesting meme Lexa Rosean's blog Author Author, so decided to take part myself thanks Lexa :).

It Goes:

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the book and the author.
5. Tag three people.

...I'm not doing it."

According to short, every minister who makes a foreign trip has three briefings: One from their deparment detailing the purpose of their trip a second from the foreign and commonwealth office explaining the political situation in the country the minister is to visit, and a third briefing talking points, from downing street, things to mention and plug, like arms deals.

The book is called "As Used On The Famous Nelson Mandela" and is by Mark Thomas.

And I'm tagging Pixie, Raven, MC Rebbe

I hope they enjoy taking part.

1 comment:

Lexa Roséan said...

glad you are moving the meme along. have a blessed solstice
Lexa