24 November 2005

BritBlog Shop : CafePress.com

Firstly Happy Thanks Giving to any American readers passing through, watch those Turkeys aren't planning revenge...

The Britblog shop has now been updated, there's a whole range of clothing and other accessories, I have my eye on mouse mat and a mug, and of course a T-shirt. Will order them before Christmas if funds permit.

I have also Joined the Panel at "Discuss It", I am the first woman and British person I think, so this will be groundbreaking.

I've also started playing a Role Playing Game called "Epoch Of Shadows" where I seem to be the only woman playing most of the time ( I only saw one). So if anyone is interested in joining a female team on a Role Playing Game, check out the link above, download the game if you like the sound of it, and contact me in a comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In one corner you sport"openminded" in the other corner "impeachbush"...

What's open minded about that? Don't you have enough to concern yourself with in England? You might start with Prince Charles...

Unknown said...

Our country wasn't at war before Bush became president, Prince Charles might be a bit of prick, but he doesn't start wars. And you don't have to comment anonymously I'm open minded remember?

Onotheo said...

Thanks for being openminded and Happy Thanksgiving day.