8 November 2006

Pictures of my Cats curling up for the winter

Here's one of Tabitha sleeping



And here's one of Gizmo waking up, caught her looking not quite so cute this time, she looks a little hung over or stoned if anything.



Sorry I've not posted for a long time, personal problems have meant I've had to stay away from home for a while and therefore have had no internet access. This meant I was not able to post about Samhain or wish my Pagan friends a happy one. So a belated happy Samhain to my fellow Pagans, and I shall write an article about the festival as soon as I can and post it to the blog for anyone who's just interested. I didn't even get to take any pictures of celebrations to post or anything which is a shame, but we did have a good one drank lots of wine and ate food and stuff like you are supposed to. I bought a great fibre optic pumpkin decoration I will post a picture of at some point too, I'm very proud of him he cost me a fortune.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CyberCelt said...

Happy C&C Monday. You have graciously visted Advertising for Success (http://advertising-for-success.blogspot.com) in the past. I am visiting for C&C Monday. I try to spend at least one day a week catching up with old friends. Have a great week!

Cute kitties

Unknown said...

We had a cat named Gizmo, he looked very much like yours but short hair! And he had six toes on each foot. The first time the kids saw him, he was hiding behind the refrigerator, they hadn't been told yet we brought home a kitten; their first words were "It's a Gizmo!"