23 September 2005

"The Chocolate Tasting Club Introductory Selection" Review

The nice chocolate I was talking about finally arrived today, much to my delight, I signed up here, (U.K only) and within 10 days ( I signed up on Friday I think) I received a box of chocolate, a sample of their hot chocolate, a menu , information about that months chocolatiers, a small booklet called "The Chocolate Hand Book", and my score card, for the introductory price of £9.95.
It's not just any chocolate either, it's gourmet chocolate, hand made with the best ingredients. I taste the chocolate, mark their scores out of 10, and send it back. If I want I can receive a box every month, for the usual price of £15.95, a bit steep in price for me, to get one every month :(, but worth every penny for the quality of the chocolate. You can choose to have a box occasionally, that's probably what I'll opt for.
If you love chocolate you will love this club, your not just paying for the chocolate, the ingredients are all ethically produced (rare in this day and age in chocolate companies) and they are helping to maintain cocoa growers in disadvantaged countries. The chocolate is like no other you've tasted believe me, it's freshly made every month just before it's delivered, chocolate you buy in the shops has been there for months before you buy it. They change the chocolatiers every month too so every box is different, except once a year they do a best of the year selection.

Gazoo

4 comments:

Jay Noel said...

I wonder if there's anything like that here in the States.

There's a new chocolate that's for sale at this "Organic/Natural Foods" store...it's chocoalte pumped up with anti-oxidants. It's supposed to be very healthy.

Helen said...

Sounds like my kind of club! Enjoy and watch that waistline :)
Peace..............

Lesley Todd said...

Oooh I like the sound of that! Going to have a look at the link now! Thanks :)

Shablagoo! said...

DROOL... :)