4 July 2007

Calling All Story Tellers.

While looking through the new blogs for the Britblog Directory I found a good idea for a blog that needs more input to get off the ground. It's called "The Story We Made" and the Idea is we all create a story bit by bit by submitting our pieces to the blog.
I've seen this on forums in the past and the story's turn out to be very twisty and usually funny, I think it's an interesting idea for a blog and could spread to other blogs, we could have different blogs for different genre's of story etc. The post title is a link to the blog or click here please visit it and leave comments if you are interested, you don't have to be British to take part I don't think so everyone who wants to be a story teller can take part.

And for anyone who's interested in my flat hunting the flat I was looking at went but there are other flats and I have till 19th June to be out of the house I'm in and we're trying to get more time here so I should still be here for a while.

2 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

That's a great idea! I'll pay a visit. Sounds like fun. God bless your Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you - hope the flat hunt is successful.