29 November 2005

Britblog needs more sign ups from British citizens and Ex-Patria

Most of my readers will know by now I am one of the editors for Britblog the directory of British Blogs. Mark started a competition to guess how many new sign ups we would get by the 31st of December 2005, the details are in the latest post on The Britblog Blog.

It seems the person who gave the lowest guess is going to win if we don't get more new signups (over a thousand!) . So If you are British citizen or Ex-British citizen who has not submitted thier Blog yet, now would be a great time for you to do it. Similarly if you know a British person who has a Blog and has not signed up yet please point them towards Britblog, me and the other editors are waiting eagerly to approve their Blogs.

Please remember we only approve sites by British citizens and ex-British citizens, you have to have made at least one post, the URL must be the URL to Blog not a site that links to a Blog or any other type of website, or an RSS feed.

We also only accept Blogs written in English or Welsh, and please try to select the right category for your Blog, as it is hard to change them later for the admin if you get the wrong one, though you can change it yourself.

2 comments:

ozymandiaz said...

Sorry darling, that should read "ex-patria" not "ex-patriot". Something I have been recently corrected on myself. Just sharing what little (and I mean little) that I know.

Unknown said...

thanks I didn't know that.