25 August 2005

I'm Moving.

I haven't been happy where I live for years, and I've finally got an oppurtunity to move to a small cottage nearer the town. I don't know exactly when, but probably over this weekend, I don't know how long it will take to get back online when I've moved too, hopefully not long, as there is a phone line there already.
This will hopefully improve my state of mind, as I'll have less nosey neighbours to interfere in my business, and it's a better place for my cats, I have no ground floor access for them here, so they can only get in and out when I'm here to let them. In the new place they could come and go as they pleased. I just have to make sure they don't try and run back here, I'll have to seek advice for how long to keep them in before they can go out again.

No comments: